Client is looking for a remote DevOps Engineer who is passionate about solving complex technology challenges for their clients and harnessing the power of the cloud to accelerate creative solutions.
About the role:
? Must have a minimum of 5 years of Terraform experience
- Must have Kubernetes experience
? DevOps first mindset for Automation, CI/CD, Pipelines, Disaster Recovery
? Familiarity with Git and Docker
? Experience with serverless technologies like function apps.
? Will need to be a leader and advise teams on what to build, be able to prioritize tickets, and create tickets as well
? Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is ever-changing and evolving
location: ATLANTA, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- ? 5+ years of Terraform experience - must know how to write Terraform
- ? Well-weathered Cloud experience with Azure
- Kubernetes experience is a must
- ? DevOps first mindset for Automation, CI/CD, Pipelines, Disaster Recovery
- ? Familiarity with Git and Docker
- ? Experience with serverless/headless technologies like function apps.
- ? Will need to be a leader and advise teams on what to build, prioritize tickets, and create tickets as well
- ? Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is ever-changing and evolving
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.