Gameplay Engineer needed for a contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
- 4+ years of professional C++ development experience
- Experience with shipping a game
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with other disciplines. strong collaboration and communication skills are a must.
- Ability to make accurate estimations and plan months in advance
- Passionate about games
- 2+ years of experience in games industry
- Experience delivering customer focused features with high visibility
- Experience with shipping in a live environment
- Experience with Perforce or other similar repositories
- strong focus on quality of features with experience in writing unit tests and automation
- Experience working with a large code base
- Experience with debugging
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $41 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will be joining a team of talented people that work together to build AAA quality gameplay features.?
- You will be working with the team to build out the solo escapist experience.
- You will be responsible for collaborating with UI, cinematics, and audio teams to polish the game.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.