Are you an external Support Engineer with experience scripting in Python, using VMWare and Ansible, and also working in a Linux envoironment? Then this role is for you. If you like creating custom solutions for clients and implementing software that aids in crime prevention, please submit your resume to this role!
location: Endicott, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The key activities of this role include:
- Customer support, fault investigation and troubleshooting.
- System maintenance, testing, uplifts and patching.
- Deployment and installation of systems and system expansions (both hardware and software).
- Technical contribution to project & support documentation.
- Follow support process and ensuring best practice.
- Reports on activity to project or team leader in verbal and written form, including estimations of work.
- Liaise with customers to inform of progress, request information, manage expectations and close out issues in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the core product team on support issues and project deliveries.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.