Randstad Technologies is looking for an experience Product Manager to support Web facing products, not Mobile. This is a 100% on-site role so you will need to be local to the DFW market. The chosen candidate will be primarily responsible for driving the creation of product strategy and roadmap of new & existing products, optimizing for speed to market. Please carefully read the job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Drive the creation of product strategy and roadmap, optimizing for speed to market
- Create scope of work, project plans, development schedules and quality assurance of tasks
- Collect and document user requirements for feature requests at a high level.
- Create user stories, use cses, and test plans and coordincate communication between development and customers to refine requirements.
- Ensure effective communication with cross-functional teams including design, engineering and customers
- Create wireframes & diagrams to convey complex structures in design, data structure, process flow, function flow, etc.
- Leverage a deep understanding of user pain points, sympathize with them, and address them with alternative approaches or solutions to gain support and acceptance of all parties.
- Run sprint planning, provide prioritization, and retrospectives of tasks.
- Groom the backlog, support development process, and manager capacity across iterations.
- Define learning agenda and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure and velocity trencds (burn up/burn down charts)
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking, and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.