Randstad Technologies is looking for an experience Business Analyst to join a fast paced, growing organization in the Irving area. This role is 100% on site so the ideal candidate will thrive working with their peers next to them. The chosen candidate will primarily be responsible for serving as the liaison between the Tech Organization and the customers to document business requirements and translate them to technical requirements to meet business needs. Please carefully read the full job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Serve as a liaison between the Technology organization and the customers to document business requirements and translate them to technical requirements to arrive at a solution that meets business needs.
- Ability to break down complex requirements into manageable pieces that translate into initiatives, epics, and user stories.
- Acquire an understanding of business needs and feature requirements that support the creation of a capability roadmap.
- Prioritize business requirements using internal tools for tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Drive business requirement discussions resulting in resource skillset and task estimation
- Actively participates and drives discussions with business partners and represents Tech in information gathering sessions
- Utilize skills, experience and business knowledge to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions, analyzing and offering alternative approaches, as needed.
- Skilled at building relationships and negotiating outcomes that benefit all parties.
- Develop new use cases, understand and define the problem statement, analyze possible scenarios, and propose solutions.
- Manage collaboration and communication as the primary point of contact representing Technology to assigned workstreams.
- Understand, champion, and help solve new problems, understand and define the problem statement, analyst possible scenarios and propose solutions.
- Assist the customer in understanding capabilities available through technology.
- Work closely with the Product Management group to align Business and Technology strategies
- Develop test plans for given releases as well as execute system and integration test cases.
- Document and maintain support procedures and information as needed to maintain support level.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.