Randstad Technologies is partnering with a leading investment platform to find an all-star database administrator. The ideal candidate will have experience writing SQL queries and participating in the development and maintenance of databases. This is a hybrid remote position, candidates can sit out of Malvern, PA or Scottsdale, AZ.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Database Developer develops, administers and maintains the databases and data warehouses
- Experience with writing SQL or Access VBA coding is required for this position
- Database developer will help with developing databases and processes within Access to automate the computation of financial liabilities and associated metrics on a daily basis
- The projects will be moderately complex, but under the close supervision of the managing investment actuary who will be responsible for developing methodologies and structures in the databases.
- Experience working with pension liabilities and/or direct pension actuarial work is a plus but not required for the position.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.