We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Montgomery, AL
Remote Capabilities: No, 100% Onsite
Clearance Required: Active Secret Clearance
We are seeking a Mid-Level Cyber Security Defense Engineer on the AFINC II contract for the highly visible 26th Network Operations Squadron (26 NOS) at Maxwell Air force Base-Gunter Annex, Alabama, which provides a worldwide support mission.
location: Montgomery, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $43.13 - 44.13 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Performs enterprise systems security operations to ensure 100% effective Air Force Network security status across the enterprise.
- Experience working with one of the following network security systems: CISCO (CCNA Security), Blue Coat BCCPA, InfoVista IVCA, HP ATP ArcSight Security V1, HP ASE-ArcSight Logger V1, IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.4, Red Seal Security Expert, Cisco Stealthwatch Advanced Tuning (SWAT).
- Performs analytics on boundary protection systems to protect system assets from compromise, data loss, and other requirements.
- Some experience in DOD boundary protection and CSSP operations.
- Supports the response and mitigation of risks and malicious code, classified incidents, CTO orders, etc.
- Perform work within the defined SLAs.
- Create and update documentation where required.
- Work independently and as a team member.
- Support on-call rotation schedule.
- Cross-train capabilities with other team members.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.