Fast-growing biotech company needs your help with delivering and pipelining products at various stages of the drug testing and regulatory approval lifecycle. You will be a partner to the business strategy lead and responsible for large-scale, cross functional program support across the enterprise, commercializing and launching new products into the market.
- Agile and waterfall project planning and governance
- Flexible, able to implement best practices, collaborative
- Commercialization and marketing experience
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Project / program management best practices
- Experience leading commercial, marketing, global expansion projects, including HR, Legal / Regulatory, Finance, manufacturing considerations
- Capability to have SME discussions across R&D, regulatory, pharma and access/pricing
- Excellent c-level communications skills
- SmartSheets experience is a plus, or other EPM tools
location: NORWOOD, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $95 - 115 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop timelines with quick wins and long term roadmaps and manage to their execution
- provide governance
- Lead program or project teams though program or project planning
- Drive execution and manage risk
- Coordinate interdependencies across all the functions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.