*Possibly remote role for a qualified candidate*
Candidate must not have only knowledge of but also hands-on (professional experience) using C++. Seeking a candidate with development experience, assembly language programming experience, some knowledge of IA power and thermal aspects. Candidate must have C++ version 15-20 experience and be able to create and/or Integrate existing C++ source code, x86 Assembly, Python and windows code into existing program application
location: Santa Clara, California
job type: Contract
salary: $71.72 - 72.72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Hands-on (having knowledge of is not enough) C++
- Development experience, assembly language programming experience
- Some knowledge of IA power and thermal aspects
- Candidate must have C++ version 15-20 experience
- Create and/or Integrate existing
- Professional knowledge of C++ source code, x86 Assembly, Python and windows code into existing program application.
- Create and/or integrate into the existing GUI of the tool in Linux and Windows
- Create test cases, document program code's integration process, and thoroughly test the code integration does not interfere with the existing tool.
- Occasionally might have to attend evening meetings.
- 5 years or greater experience with C++, Python, Linux Kernel, Windows 5 years or greater
- Experience with IA platform debug with Xeon, PCH, and Atom SoC
- B.S. Computer Science, EE or equivalent (Required).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.