Our enterprise client has an immediate contract position for an experienced Exchange Engineer. Remote work opportunity.
The Senior Messaging Engineer will be responsible for tasks related to managing Hybrid highly resilient messaging environment to support mailboxes on-premises and Office 365, migration of mailboxes from Exchange on-premise to Exchange Online, and upgrade of Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2016.
location: Warren, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The candidate will provide subject matter expertise in support of Exchange on-premises, Exchange Online, and Office 365 core services (Intune, teams, SharePoint & OneDrive). To support this requirement, the role requires strong knowledge and expertise in designing, implementing, and supporting the following technologies:
o Exchange 2013/2016/2019
o Exchange Online
o Exchange Protection Manager
o Mobile Device (Intune.)
o Office 365 tenant
o OneDrive for Business
o eDiscovery \ Compliance Management
o Permissions (Tenant \ Security & Compliance \ Exchange \ Exchange Online)
o Intune (Conditional Access \ MDM \ MAM)
o Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, IMAP, POP3, Mobile Devices)
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Design, configure and maintain Microsoft Exchange infrastructure
- Install and upgrade Microsoft Operating Systems
- Provide strategy for management of user mailboxes and database allocation
- Define, configure, and troubleshoot Exchange Administrative and Routing groups as well as SMTP Connectors
- Troubleshoot and configure DAG and Office 365
- Daily administration of Exchange
- Create PowerShell scripts for the administration of Exchange, Office 365, custom software implementations, and advanced troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot Exchange related issues when alerted by monitoring software
- Monitor and manage log files and disk space
- Interface with Active Directory (AD), storage, and back and restore staff
- Maintain a comprehensive Exchange disaster recovery plan and previous field experience
- Assist in implementing message archiving solutions
- Update, patch and keep o/s and Exchange current with the latest available security patches (bios, firmware upgrades)
- Excellent research and troubleshooting skills
- Solid fundamentals in parsing through logs
- Knowledgeable of Change Management processes
- Technical documentation skills
- Solid professional and customer service skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- strong Active Directory, Group Policy Management (GPO), DNS knowledge
- Knowledge of PKI/Certificates
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.