Our client has a temp to perm, hybrid position for an experienced Scrum Master to primarily work remotely but come to the New Jersey office as needed for meetings.
The Scrum Master-Project Manager will be responsbile for planning and managing projects related to Data Analytics and ERP implementation program.
location: Warren, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Experience managing multiple IT projects utilizing project management practices. Prior experience as a Project Manager in the Data Analytics or ERP implementation project is an added advantage.
- Develop and manage project timeline, project milestones, budget and contingency planning
- Managing multiple projects concurrently
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure development teams are practicing Agile principles, promote continuous improvement and a collaborative team environment to increase productivity
- Manage the backlog and ensure it is properly prioritized, sized and track work progress
- Manage small to large scale project through sprints/iterations and assist the BSA/Product Owner in breaking down the project into stories
- Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, demos) and drive stories completion
- Determine and remove all obstacles that may interfere with the teams' ability to deliver assigned goals
- Ensure that the stories are delivered with high quality and on time and will also be responsible for release planning and product delivery
- Identify, track, and mitigate risks and dependencies; present and manage changes to project structure, scope and delivery timeframes.
- Ensure the overall success of the project by being accountable for all aspects of the project and lifecycle providing overall project transparency.
- Ability to work with a diverse team with both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Work experience is Scaled Agile is preferred
- 5 years' experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience managing combination of offshore and onshore teams
- Experience with JIRA is required
- Experience in the insurance industry is a plus
- Demonstrated team leadership and project management expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships employees, business partners and vendors
- Comfortable hosting meetings to various audiences, (engineers, management, or C level positions.)
- Comfortable voicing suggestions on project direction and approach.
- Self-starter that requires little direction.
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to prioritize multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.