Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $58.70 - 63.70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Lead complex initiatives managing all activities in a project life-cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, controlling, and closing associated with projects that are long-term, line of business wide and medium to high risk, scope and complexity with broad impact. Act as key participant in project plans and budgets for change management. Review and initiate complex multi-business and enterprise support operations, organizational systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts. Ensure full understanding of project impacts that translate into comprehensive engagement strategies. Make decisions in end to end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end while developing and implementing program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics . Demonstrate understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation that influence and lead change management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives. Collaborate and consult with executive leadership, stakeholders, project leads, executive leadership, sponsors and business partners to clarify and define project requirements. Manage a team. Required Qualifications: 5+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Atlassian Suite experience, very comfortable with Confluence and Jira
- Experience working with teams of application analysts, application developers, and Business Intelligence Developers in analysis, design, build, testing, and training
- Experience coordinating meetings and deliverables between customers and engineers to maintain weekly performance and ensure projects are on time and within budget
- Experienced performing customer requirement gathering to determine system requirements
- Project, timeline, and process analysis to uncover bottlenecks and improvement areas
- Collaborating with cross functional teams and gathering requirements from stakeholders to develop support documentation for the teams applications
- 2+ years experience using Jira for story creation and tracking
- Business Communication Skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.