The Quality Inspector Technician provides accurate and impartial inspection, auditing, measurement, data collection, product assessment, and reporting services at the direction of the Quality Manager. Special knowledge including operation of computers, windows, Microsoft office, SAS, copier, printers, basic statistical methods, internal auditing techniques, knowledge of ISO requirements. J-Standard-001D and IPC 610D knowledge required.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 6pm
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Verifies that product meets customer requirements prior to being placed in stock or shipped to customer.
- Conducts plant-wide product audits.
- Conducts process and internal systems audits.
- Performs documentation audits as directed by Quality Manager.
- Data input as required. Verifies that required logs are being maintained.
- Provide administrative support and record-keeping and calibration requisition generation associated with the periodic calibration of test and measurement assets.
- Provides back-up and training as requested by Quality Manager.
- May assist in root cause analysis and assist in resolving problems.
- Interfaces with customer regarding quality issue(s), as directed by the Quality Manager.
- Stops production when required if product(s) do not meet customer requirements.
- Performs other quality-related tasks as required by Quality Manager.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.