Technical Support Analyst II focus primarily on managing our customers with both voice calls, incoming and outgoing phone contact, e-mail and web-based chat. This position provides second level support to end users by handling support requests that have been escalated by?Tier 1.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.?
- At least 2 years of experience in a Tier 2 role.??
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Provides resolution for escalated service tickets.?
- Works with clients to evaluate and solve technical problems.?
- Evaluates user needs to analyze, recommend, and implement changes.?
- Configures and supports?POS?changes within their scope of support.?
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all systems, applications, and security.?
- Monitor and respond to emails and the site chat.
- Answer calls on RMA issues by troubleshooting the devices and escalating tickets to the technicians for repairs.
- Recommends upgrades, repairs, new applications, and equipment testing with management approval.?
- Proficiency in English?with Proficiency in English?with excellent?oral and written?communication skills.
- Professional customer service skills.?
- Must be resourceful and able to take initiative in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems effectively and efficiently.?
- Advanced knowledge of computer and server hardware.?
- Familiarity with POS products, UAT process, Integration, RMA, and QA.??
- Highly motivated, detailed oriented, self-driven and reliable. ?
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.