As a Software Developer/Engineer IV at our client, you'll build products using the .NET Core framework. You'll write clean functional code and work with and help lead our Dev team and Project Manager to create great products for our users. You will be involved involved in the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. Your code will be written in a timely and scalable way while ensuring optimization. Ultimately, your work, experience and leadership will impact the quality of our products in a meaningful way.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Highly proficient in C#, T-SQL and associated DDL.
- Senior experience with ASP.Net and ASP.Net Core framework, SQL Server, design/architechtural patterns (e.g. MVC) and Object Oriented Design and Implementations.
- Procient Experience in building out RESTful Web API's in .NET Core.
- Proficient in architecting, developing and maintaining relational databases using Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2018.
- Excellent in creating functions, views, triggers and indexes.
- Proficient in writing and optimizing T-SQL code and Stored Procedures.
- Experience working within the agile methodology.
- Ability to focus on larger solution goals.
- Experience with business analysis as required for a Business Use Case or Business Issue.
- Ability to document processes and meeting notes.
- 5+ years of programming experience.
- A BS in technical or quantitative discipline.
- Experience working in a decoupled tech stack with a Single Page Application (SPA) is plus.
30% - Web Development
Responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems. Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve the application.
30% - Software Development
Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
20% - Database Development
Codes, implements, and maintains stored procedures, tables, views as needed on a project by project basis.
20% - Software Analyst and QA
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems. First layer of QA testing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.