- 8+ years of experience working with IWS, Eagle Star, Pace and RDC
- Expertise in Eagle accounting, performance and security reference data
- Understanding of Eagle application architecture
- Hands on experience on developing and customizing Eagle Web Panels and EJM/ EagleML
- Worked on Eagle upgrades would be a plus
- Understand complete SDLC development cycle
- Solid expertise with Oracle and PL/SQL
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and solve complex business problems in technical solutions
- Self-starter and able to work with little direction
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Developing business solutions including maintaining Eagle Panels, Message Center and PACE schedules
- Work closely with systems analysis, QA to ensure customer requirements are met in an Agile environment
- Recommend and implement process improvements to increase efficiency in the SDLC cycle.
- Willing and available for application support during off hours
- Create and maintain tech documentation for systems and processes
- Participate in UAT to ensure issues are resolved in a pragmatic and appropriate manner
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.