- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.Forms applications using
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services
- 2+ years Agile and Scrum SDLC experience
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android
- Experience with Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio
- Java, Android, Kotlin
- Xcode IDE, swift programming, git version control, Swift package manager,
location: EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 62.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Designing and coding solutions in the enterprise healthcare space in Kotlin and Java. Design and develop software. Unit test software. Participate in architecture/design reviews. Collaborate with service developers in order to understand APIs. Deliver on time and with quality. Create and implement patterns. Mentor early career engineers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.