The Principal Product Cybersecurity Engineer will be responsible for key product cybersecurity activities to support new product development and maintenance of on-market products including threat modeling, cybersecurity risk assessment, managing 3rd party testing, and monitoring for vulnerabilities. This is a senior engineering role that is expected to be highly experienced in the development and maintenance of medical products and have a working knowledge of medical device cybersecurity.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Delivery of some Product Cybersecurity portions of the Design History File including Threat Models, Cybersecurity Risk Assessments, System Security Design Documentation, and 3rd party security testing reports.
- Collaborate with other product development functions to drive the implementation of cybersecurity controls and best practices.
- Work with the Risk Management Team to build and maintain the cybersecurity-related portions of the Risk Management File.
- Participate in the maintenance of the risk management and testing traceability.
- Support the timely completion of product releases and design changes.
- Manage the handling and response to post-market cybersecurity issues and vulnerabilities.
- Assist in monitoring for vulnerabilities in 3rd party software in our released products.
- Contribute to the improvement of cybersecurity risk management and design processes.
- Support FDA and other regulatory audits of product design history and technical files.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.