100% REMOTE: Direct Hire/Perm Position
Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing end customer, a leading Retail and eCommerce company. They are looking to bring on a permanent resource to their IT VMO team. The team is located in Dallas, TX but this role can sit remote. They are looking to bring on a Contract Analyst.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Negotiate SOWs, MSAs, NDAs and other contractual agreements, with Legal assistance as required
- Will perform or assist with VMO contract management responsibilities like documenting contract issues, tracking contract changes and expirations, tracking the status of contract deliverables, and administering vendor Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Will perform or assist with VMO performance management responsibilities like monitoring and reporting vendor performance metrics and service provider service levels
- Will perform or assist with VMO financial management responsibilities like updating forms with financial information, rate negotiations, conversion rates in the MSA and for specific teams/roles.
- Will perform or assist with VMO relationship management responsibilities like making vendor introductions to hiring manager, direct line of communication for Signet management and vendors. Opening roles for contractors as requested by Signet management.
- Will also assist with IT Procurement operations like preparing and obtaining approvals for contracts. Submitting contracts/SOWs for PO creation and emailing POs to vendors. Filing and updating governance library.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.