- Acts as primary support for operational business systems and/or for the systems development and programming areas to assure the integrity, stability, and availability of these environments. Assures compliance to production standards, responsible for the identification, isolation, and resolution of all production problems. Having 3-6 years experience.
- Provide customer service and frontline support for clients subscribing to Charles River's suite of SaaS Operations including Application Management, Hosting, CRN/FIX, and/or Compliance Services.
- A BA/BS degree in a technical or analytical discipline such as computer science, information technology, engineering, science, economics, mathematics, or statistics required.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of progressively responsible, relevant experience, preferably in customer facing roles.
- Proven customer focused mindset and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Ability to succeed in a mission critical, technical, customer service and support environment
- Ability to work effectively with internal departments and external vendors to resolve client issues
- General familiarity with Windows administration, networking, and databases preferred
- Exposure to electronic trading systems, FIX protocol, financial software applications, or other enterprise business software desirable, but not required
- Salesforce administrator or related experience desirable, but not required
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous priorities.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve results without close supervision. ? Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and also has the good desire to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated practical, hands-on, "can-do" approach, and the ability to work efficiently and creatively.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Travel unlikely to be required.
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work beyond regular business hours with periodic off hours support required.
- Involves work of a general office nature usually performed in a stationary position (E.G. sitting or standing) such as answering the phone, operation of a computer, and/or operation of a photocopier.
- Involves movement between departments to facilitate workflow.
- Good communications
- Experience Supporting Financial Application. If not financial then any application.
- Excellent work Ethics
- Windows; Active Directory; Batch; Batch processing Automation; Monitoring Automation.
- Would like to have at least 3 but willing to interview less.
- Financial Application Support.
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Perform frontline technical support as part of a global team to deliver exemplary customer service to CRD's SaaS Operations clients.
- Coordinate with clients, internal Charles River colleagues, and CRD vendors to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve client-reported problems or issues detected by CRD's automation tools.
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service to Charles River global SaaS Operations clients and help ensure a "five 9's" level of service availability.
- Escalate and track issues which exceed the scope of the frontline support capability.
- Ensure all internal SaaS Operations tracking systems and documentation are accurate and current.
- Provide periodic off-hours support.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.