- Applies advanced networking concepts in the analysis, study, and design of data networks.
- Analyzes network characteristics (e.g., traffic, connect time, transmission speeds, packet sizes, and throughput) and recommends modifications to network components.
- Poses a strong understanding of OSI model with emphasis in various network routers and switches. Designs and optimizes network topologies and site configurations.
- Highly motivated individual with self-starter mentality who has the ability to engage in multiple efforts with multiple engineers.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $44.51 - 49.51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Plans installations, transitions, and cutovers of network components and capabilities.
- Resolves network problems to obtain operation access to platforms/applications.
- Looking for strong background in Network Engineering and basic experience with VMWare/NSX.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.