Randstad Technologies is looking to add an experienced Business Analyst to one of our top Biomedical clients in the Bannockburn, IL area. This position is a hybrid role requiring you to be on-site a few times a month. If you have experience with SaaS, and SDLC, and have worked in a regulated environment, please consider the following qualifications.
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 46.37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with the US PDT team to gather, understand and document business requirements
- Define, design and document business flows and processes
- Identify and propose innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Act as liaison between technical team(s) and business
- Participate in system configuration and testing as assigned
- Identify problems and propose solutions, escalate when required
- Communicate decisions, priorities and project status to appropriate levels of staff regarding IT requests, projects and initiatives in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders as assigned.
- Assist in the development and implementation of solution roadmaps.
- Assist with solution concepts and business cases for new investments.
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans.
- Serve as liaison with functional area and the other IT teams and outside vendors as directed.
- Participate in the launch of solutions and help maximize the impact on the organization.
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet business needs.
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with com-pany standards.
- Collaborate with the Project Management Office on the intake process and submission of business cases.
- Proactively seek opportunities to streamline and simplify the systems environment through platform adoption, system rationalization, effective data management, etc.
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud technology solutions
- Passion for optimizing the customer / end-user experience
- Solid business acumen and the ability to effectively communicate IT needs, questions and feedback is required
- Collaboration skills
- Proven ability to deliver quality work on time with multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal and presentation skills are required
- Must possess attention to detail and organization skills
- Experience maximizing the impact for the organization including technologies within the area of emerging technology, digital, data and analytics
- Experience with full software development life cycle in regulated environment (FDA, GxP, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR and other data privacy, computer system validation, a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, Business or related subject matter.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience in business analysis
- PMP Certification or relavent project management experience.
- Must possess attention to detail, excellent analytical and organization skills
- Dedication to customer satisfaction is essential to success
- Experience in system testing and validation is a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.