We are an organization responsible for administering Health, Pension, Retirement Savings, Training, and Legal Services benefits to over 100,000 members. Our mission is to make significant contributions to the lives of our members by providing high quality benefits and services. Through our commitment, we embody five core values: Flexibility, Initiative, Respect, Sustainability, and Teamwork (FIRST). By following our core values, employees are open to different and new ways of doing things, take active steps to improve the organization, create an environment of trust and respect, approach their work with the intent of a positive outcome, and work collaboratively with colleagues.
Under the supervision of the Director of Development, the Dynamics 365 Developer would be involved in designing, coding, testing, and deploying new applications built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 to meet our business requirements. The developer would leverage technical expertise to configure and maintain the software applications, and provide technical guidance and leadership through the end-to-end delivery of the Dynamics 365 applications. This is a new position to the organization, and we are looking for an initiative mindset.
location: NEW YORK CITY, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design forms, workflow processes, web services, plugins, and other components needed to meet the business requirements within the Dynamics 365 system;
- Design and develop Dynamics 365 components and third party integrations;
- Ensure that all solutions are lightweight, scalable, completely secure, and built to an appropriate level of quality;
- Work with business users to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 to meet requirements;
- Develop and maintain new and existing applications, systems, custom reports, and database structures;
- Participate in the implementation of the solution architecture, understanding and recognizing the impacts of the solution to other systems;
- Participate in requirement analysis along with business analysts, and business users;
- Create Design and Technical specifications document;
- Assist and support other programmers in development, techniques and coding assignments;
- Apply industry software development standards and best practices including, but not limited to, unit test automation, code reviews, and maintaining code versions / application solutions in available repositories (such as SVN);
- Research and recommend new and existing technologies to meet business needs, including creating prototypes, design documents, and solution designs;
- Plan and prioritize activities;
- Report activities and progress to the management on a weekly basis;
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
- Provide support after hours and on weekends, when necessary.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 with strong knowledge of and experience with platform capabilities, out of the box configurations, customizations, and integration with other components such as SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange Server, and Outlook etc.;
- Experience with the CE, Sales, Event Management/Marketing, Customer Service modules within Dynamics 365 is mandatory
- Experience working with Dynamics 365 Portals;
- Experience building custom applications, modifications, integrations, data conversion routines, workflows, and custom reports for Dynamics 365;
- Experience integrating MS Dynamics 365 with Azure Blob for document management;
- Experience working with data migration and loading for Dynamics 365;
- Experience in integrating with other AppSource and third party applications (Outlook, etc.);
- Experience in full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with knowledge of Agile and /or Waterfall methodology;
- Experience with SQL Server, Transact SQL;
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Knowledge in data warehouse, ETL, data modeling is a plus;
- Working knowledge of Oracle and Python programming is a plus;
- Detail oriented with excellent organization and analytical skills;
- Ability to plan and take initiatives to accomplish objectives in timely fashion;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, supervisors, and employees from other departments.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.