We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: 100% Remote
Remote Capabilities: Yes
Clearance Required: Public Trust Clearance
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $62.05 - 63.05 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design, development, test, deployment, and maintenance of .NET applications and SQL Server databases.
- Ensure uninterrupted day-to-day operations.
- Perform cybersecurity remediation and bug fixes for the application and underlying software.
- Perform analysis of software requirements.
- Support the full software development lifecycle.
- Support upgrades, patches, and migrations.
- Troubleshooting operational and development issues.
- Create and update required documentation.
- Manage code, database, script, and documentation baselines.
- Collaborate regularly with teammates, management, and customers.
- Recommend and follow best practices.
- Triage support for operational issues.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.