Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective. Familiar with industry standards, current and emerging technologies, and business process mapping and reengineering.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $32.00 - 33.14 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of client issues while demonstrating an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
- Support the execution of case management activities including initiating and responding to requests, coordinating with internal and external partners, researching and resolving issues, and gathering information
- Analyze data to make informed decisions and determine appropriate actions
- Escalate issues to Team Lead and maintain an open line of communication regarding work status
- Create and/or support project deliverables and work products.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.