Lead Software Test Automation Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing automated regression test script for the Technology Enablement and Engineering product.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables for automated regression testing within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document automated regression testing for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Code reviews and analysis - Evaluating and determining gaps in test coverage and enhance the test suites to cover the gaps
- Provide mentoring on Quality principles and developing automated test solutions for integration, performance, data integrity, and UI
- Setup/Manage Service Virtualization to reduce dependencies on external tools
- Determine methods of testing integrations with partner applications spanning multiple languages and test data management
- Evaluate new technologies and ensure our test methods follow industry best practices and provide quality related metrics
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $73 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.