The Sr. PM will interact with all members of the project team including project technical leads, DT architects, business analysts, developers, and quality control leadership.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Sr. PM should have extensive experience leading system development and IT related projects and/or programs. The PM should also have experience working within a formal system development delivery methodology (e.g. required documentation, project Q-gates, etc..).
The Sr. PM will be expected to:
- Manage project scope/schedule/budget of multiple projects
- Develop, maintain, and submit detailed project financial forecasts:
- Vendor Spend
- Hardware / Software
- Meet financial forecast goals and objectives (+/-) 10% of monthly forecasts and document accruals
- Work with technical/delivery leads to communicate across DT teams on project scope, budgets, timelines, and deliverables
- Manage cross functional teams to deliver IT solutions on time and on budget
- Ensure PMO documentation for the project is completed and processes are followed
- Meet program/project reporting requirements to:
- DT S&S Leadership
- DT Executive Leadership
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in IT project management experience
- PMP Certification
- MS Office Expertise (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Enterprise)
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.