- 3-5+ years of related experience required, and proficient in Go
- 2+ years of experience with existing toolsets (Go, Git)
- Understand more than one platform / language and can learn new technologies and can integrate technologies as well as use more advanced tools for your technology. (SQL, Linux and K8s preferred)
- Proficiency owning all aspects of a system lifecycle, from proper design, testing, deployment, metrics and monitoring
- Experience writing effective tests and appropriately integrating testing into the development process.
- Proficiency presenting and explaining code, identifying improvement opportunities, and following best practices around code performance
- Ability and desire to learn new tools
- Knowledge of Scrum & Agile methodologies
- API work for eServices
- Support for the API platform/project
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We are looking for a great Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language's unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax.
Your primary focus:
- Developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable.
- Ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage.
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.