- A Recruiter 3 drives all aspects of talent management and executes full cycle recruitment processes while providing an exceptional experience and service to our candidates and clients.
- Efficiently and accurately screen and assess candidates in order to advocate on their behalf for career opportunities. Remove barriers and ensure candidates are equipped with the information and tools to prepare them for successful employment.
- Drive client satisfaction and loyalty by delivering on commitments and providing an exceptional hiring experience.
- Measured by: Candidate NPS, client NPS, referrals
- Positioned as an expert in the world of work, constantly refreshing their knowledge of in-demand skills and advising both candidates and clients through various platforms. Understand and educate client on the dynamics of the local market, labor and workforce management.
- Industry: 8+ years of recruiting experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Nice to Have: Education: Associate's or bachelor's degree
- Drives for Results
- Works hard to achieve goals and produce excellent results. Sets and accomplishes challenging productivity targets and thrives in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. Independently structures and prioritizes their work so that they can deliver on commitments and stay composed under pressure.
- Expects and embraces change and willing to modify approach as needed. Adopts an optimistic approach to accomplishing difficult tasks by working hard and seeking opportunities to learn and improve. Looks for and shares ideas on improvements and efficiencies.
- Seeks out, leverages, and integrates information and data from multiple sources. Combines data and personal judgement to make sound, timely decisions and effectively solve problems. Open to creative and innovate ways to approach work.
- Focuses on Clients and Candidates Meets internal and external client expectations and manages service escalations as they arise. Thinks and acts with the others in mind and open to collaboration and partnership. Maintains professionalism, positive attitude, and composure.
- Communicates clear, concise, and consistent messages verbally and in writing. Exhibits goodinterpersonal skills to influence and convey information in a persuasive way. Adheres to professional standards with respect to spelling, grammar and business writing.
- Assess individual's motivations, strengths and areas of opportunity quickly and accurately. Can articulate the competencies, skills and knowledge required to present a qualified slate. Knows the market value of key skills. Assists in the defining of what 'meaningful work' means to each candidate. Understands continuum of professional development and transferable skills.
location: Virtual, Virtual
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Results & Strategy
- Leverage knowledge of role design and the required competencies, skills and knowledge required for success to more effectively market, screen and present candidates to opportunities.
- Improve the effectiveness of sourcing strategies and build a growing and diverse candidate pipeline through creative research, digital outreach, and attraction campaigns.
- Exceed client expectations and expand sphere of influence within client portfolio to build loyalty and expand opportunities.
- Measured by: Time to fill, funnel activity, other client-specific KPIs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.