Our client is looking for a Senior Developer to join their development team. The Software Engineering team is responsible for proprietary software for specialized revenue cycle management. The Senior/Lead Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of core services and applications on the stack. This position is 100% remote. Pay is commensurate with expereince.
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- As a lead, participate in all phases of SDLC, integration with other systems, development planning/management, technical documentation, Agile methodologies
- Writes software design/requirement documents as needed
- Develops core services and applications by following the business requirements on the stack
- Microsoft SQL Server
- .NET/ASP.NET (Web API)
- Troubleshoots core services and applications when errors or bugs are found
- As a lead developer, follows procedures and policies described in the SDLC documents
- Sprints and Scrums
- Works closely with VP of Software Engineering, Managers, and business analysts to resolve any technical issues
- Collaborates with other departments as needed
- Follow company's code of conduct
- Promotes the culture and brand by integrating behaviors and language into daily activities
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience with Web API development, .NET development, and SQL Development
- Required Technologies: C# .NET/ASP.NET, SQL Skills (Stored procedures, functions, triggers, and data modeling), GIT
- Data Format: JSON, XML, HTML5/CSS
- Tools: Visual Studio, MS SQL Server
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.