We have a direct hire opportunity for a Laboratory Systems Analyst with a client of ours in San Antonio, TX. They ideal candidate may have more of a senior level desktop background and has worked in a laboratory environment such as pharmacutical or testing labs.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Prefer a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university OR five years related experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree.
- The preferred major is Information Systems, Medical Technology, or Computer Science Licenses and/or Certifications
- Requires two or more years of laboratory operations experience.
- Requires two years software development and software configuration experience.
- Requires two years' experience in creating technical documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Requires experience working with Windows server and desktop operating systems.
- Requires experience administering Laboratory Systems; to include, user interface development, workflow process development, and application integrations.
- Strongly prefer direct experience in administering a Laboratory Information System (LIS).
- Must be able to facilitate department project meetings and communicate effectively with internal customers throughout the organization.
- Must be able to effectively work with individuals at all position levels in the organization to identify, understand and communicate their business requirements.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must possess strong organizational, customer service, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be capable of operating motor vehicles in all types of weather conditions.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Review, analyze, and evaluate application technologies to meet business stakeholder needs.
- Participate in the documentation of requirements, scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Identify software application problems by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Make recommendation and act IAW company procedures to resolve software and hardware problems.
- Perform technical efforts to mock?up solutions as part of solution recommendation efforts.
- Work closely with Requirements Analysts and Project Management Office on assigned projects.
- Ensure software operation by providing support and assisting with the training of team members and client personnel.
- Conduct information technology validations on software applications prior to production release.
- Act as a liaison between various business units to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate business requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and business systems.
- Write instructions and/or guidelines on business systems usage and best practices, including Standard Operating
- Procedures, application administration, and supporting technical documentation.
- Interact with software, hardware, and/or professional services vendors.
- Maintain application environments for all laboratory applications to ensure high availability.
- Laboratory Systems, Equipment, Instrumentation and technology
- Laboratory capabilities and capacity
- Basic regulatory programs and client specific needs relative to assigned analyses
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.