As member of the Portfolio Data &Administration Technology Team, this individual will be responsible for design, architecture, development and maintenance of investment middle-office applications, working with both analysts and developers to devise business solutions. As a senior member of the investment Performance, Attribution &Benchmark software development team, this individual will be responsible for the delivery of scalable and flexible software solutions to measure and report Investment Performance accurately for client reporting and to assist investment professionals to make better investment decisions. The individual will also work to build solution to bring in benchmark and Index data to allow for accurate benchmarks relative investment management and attribution analysis.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join a strong, collaborative team in a role focusing on technical design and development with leadership and advancement opportunities.
The individual will participate in all development activities to successfully deploy new systems and enhancements, and work with colleagues and end users to design, develop and implement solutions to meet business outcomes.
location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities Keys TO Position
· Participate in architecture, design, implementation, deployment, and support efforts
· Work with business team members, project managers/analysts, other software engineers to review business requirements, functional specifications, use-cases, and test plans
· Design, prototype and author code for software components and applications based on functional specification and optimize them for performance
· Ensure the adherence to established code-quality standards within the development and QA teams, such as Continuous Integration, Code Reviews, and all required release documentation
· Establish and maintain effective client relationships and help guide the team in setting priorities for completion of requests or resolution of issues.
· Work across teams such as with middleware, database, and architecture teams to coordinate and facilitate production releases
· Author architecture, technical design, and support documentation
· 10+ years of software development and design experience
· 7+ years demonstrated experience developing enterprise applications and services using Java and related technologies.
· Hands on experience in multi-threaded programming is required
· Experience in relational and non-relational database technologies is required.
· Motivated, agile and able to work independently in a fast-paced team-oriented environment. Committed to deliver projects on time and overcome obstacles.
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with working in AWS environment is preferred
· Financial industry experience is preferred but not required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.