The role of the Advanced Technology Account Executive is to drive product gross profit (GP), service revenue, and Data Center revenue across a balanced portfolio in Advanced Technology Solutions. The ATS Account Executive will coordinate and lead the efforts to develop requirements and deliver customer Statements of Work around all service engagements.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Exceed revenue and profit goals on a consistent basis.
- Exceed services sales revenue goals.
- Maintain strong partnerships with specific manufacturing and services partners.
- Increased awareness of value proposition and total portfolio across assigned accounts.
- Consistently deliver specific Advanced Technology product GP and service revenue attainment.
- Market and sell the entire portfolio of core products and solutions with the inside Account manager sales force.
- Exceed monthly service revenue targets on a consistent basis.
- Assist the region in attaining high services utilization
- Prepare, update, and review a territory business plan semi-annually. Maintain in-depth knowledge of accounts, competition, and partner base.
- Collaborate with peers and manager to refine and execute business development strategies.
- Build working relationships with inside Account Managers and departments such as Program Sales,
- Purchasing and Marketing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.