The Sr. Analyst analyzes and interprets sales performance data and provides recommendations on areas of opportunity to the Management team including Senior Leaders. This role focuses specifically on assisting with efforts around integrating our goaling processes. This includes responsibility for managing various projects and data sources to ensure quota accuracy.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 92,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Complete complex data analysis projects to support various company initiatives.
- Report data using SQL Server Management Studio and Pyramid Analytics in an Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Perform account coding at the Seller and Segment level
- Support projects and process improvement as required
- Evaluate ways to improve processes to streamline data delivery
- Serve as a subject matter expert on sales data reporting systems and capabilities
- Liaise with internal departments such as Sales, Finance and Purchasing as well as Sales Operations, Sales support, Sales optimization and Sales Analytics.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.