- The User Experience (UX) Specialist will partner with business and technology teams to gather and synthesize UX inputs into a cohesive User Experience strategy that can be executed upon by the delivery teams.
- This role is responsible for creating user journeys, user personas, planning both user-focused product design research and usability tests for technology applications, websites and other digital experiences across various platforms for the client website.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $58.44 - 63.44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Identifying user needs and goals, task and workflow modeling, competitive audits, workshop facilitation and the creation of user journeys.
- Work with the Product teams to create viable Key Performance Indicators and regularly assess and report on analytics to key business partners on the health of the website against its goals.
- Organize and analyze survey data and perform other appropriate usability assessments as needed in order to gauge the usability of new and existing features/products.
- Validate prototypes with users and business stakeholders.
- Regularly review usage statistics and perform analysis to identify improvement opportunities.
- Leverage UX best practices and uncover usability trends to recommend new and emerging usability techniques.
- Help interpret and understand user feedback and provide input for design decisions based on that feedback.
- Perform various project management duties including establishing timelines, coordinating tasks, scheduling and ensuring project documentation is complete.
- Create personas, profiles and usage scenarios based on user research.
- Summarize testing results and communicate testing and research results to various audiences. Serve as a steward for the user experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.