- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of marketing design for an in-house creative department or agency, directly supporting Marketing, channel and growth initiatives
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptionally high quality design work in a marketing context across the platforms and media as described above, as well as your approach to planning, designing, leading, measuring and delivering outcomes in your past roles
- Experience working closely with an insights/analytics team to create, test, and refine creative initiatives
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $145,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead design activities for a wide breadth of marketing programs and initiatives, driven by empathy for customers and a passion for impact
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously from concepts to deliverables including display ads, email designs, landing pages, social media campaigns, infographics, print, event/trade show design, and sales enablement (presentations and collateral)
- Own the visual design and information architecture of our public website, informed by our new brand guidelines, design system, as well as stakeholder input
- Establish best practices and processes to ensure consistently high-quality, on-brand materials
- Ensure brand consistency across all your work and utilize customer insights and data to inform marketing design strategy, increase engagement and conversion
- Participate actively in cross-functional team(s) across Marketing, Product, Engineering and Data/Insights teams to establish priority, scope and roadmap for marketing- and growth-related development projects
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.