- Excellent Hands-on experience on Golang programming.
- Exposure to container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Excellent Linux background - Hands on with working in Linux environment. Should be well versed with the Linux OS, PKI Certificate management, SSH Key management.
- Good understanding on Active directory/LDAP, user/group structures, querying LDAP, LDAP filters and development experience on opensource components/libraries like DNS, certificate, LDAP schema, Pam authentication module on Linux.
- Understanding of Access and Authentication mechanisms like Single sign-on, MFA.
- A self-driven individual.
- Development (coding) of new functional features
- Debug & resolve software defects
- Maintain high standards for code quality, and ability to refactor for optimized solutions
- Participation in regular solution design sessions to analyze options and benefits
- Solution Documentation
- Decompose business requirements into small technical requirements
- Accurately assess effort to complete work
- Knowledge of code reverse engineering techniques to analyze understand existing code
- Min 2 Years' experience on Golang
- 2 years preferred C programming experience
- 6 years of programming experience on Linux OS
- Experience with version control systems: GitHub
- Experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL)
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $59 - 69 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.