Ideal candidate background: Pharmacy or HealthCare industry background preferred
- 5+ years - Experience with application development as an agile product owner/manager on Scrum, Kanban
- 5 years - Experience with writing acceptance criteria-based user stories, organizing user acceptance testing
- 5 years - Experience with analytical thought process to aid with prioritization and negotiation
- 4 years - Experience with Rally or Atlassian Jira and Atlassian Confluence
- Experience in performing a technical product owner role.
- Domain knowledge around the product that will be owned.
- Discuss issues and questions related to claims data analysis, issue documentation work with business stakeholders to review and resolve these issues
- Perform analysis of pharmacy/healthcare data
- Demonstrable the ability to break business needs into requirements and define those in a written format that allows the delivery teams to align behind the product vision.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, collaboration and relationship building skills.
- analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Agile Experience and Certified Scrum Product Owner.
- Travel up to 0-5% of the work time (if living outside ILLINOIS)
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $62.50 - 78.13 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Work closely with Product Manager to define and monitor product features according to product roadmap, strategy and vision.
- Actively plan and prioritize the product feature backlog according to business value and clearly define priorities for the product team.
- Work closely with the delivery team to ensure stories in the upcoming sprint are fully understood and stories in future sprints are well groomed & estimated.
- Lead the planning of product releases and sets expectations for delivery of new features with stakeholders.
- Write detailed user stories and define acceptance criteria at a pace to ensure the product team always has an adequate number of prepared stories to work on.
- Define the sprint goals in coordination with the product team and drive the team to deliver promised value.
- Actively participate during Agile ceremonies to provide immediate answers and direction to the product team based on domain expertise.
- Facilitate sprint planning and backlog refinement by collaborating with the Scrum Master.
- Create a sense of common goal for the team based on the product vision. Regularly engages with the product team to guide priorities, refine features, define functional requirements, and help address blockers impacting successful team completion of sprint goals.
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders to understand their expectations and help the team understand how to set up for successful user acceptance testing with stakeholders.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.