Designs, implements, analyzes and modifies systems for various applications. Defines system objectives and prepares system design specifications. Responsible for interface problem solving. Responsible for gathering analyzing client business requirements in order to indentify and solve problems. Acts as communication liaison between business and IT teams.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $53.61 - 58.61 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Client is looking for an experienced systems analyst who will take a lead role in defining and documenting the desired future operational support processes and procedures for an enterprise level Energy Management System. An upgraded version of the Energy Management System is being deployed in a new shared services environment introducing the need for robust operational documentation. The ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter who takes initiative on their own to understand the new environment and it's challenges and is very proactive in seeking out answers from many project stakeholders.
- Minimum of five years as business/systems analyst with the ability to quickly acclimate to an important software and infrastructure project
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to proactively engage technical stakeholders and elicit required information
- Ability to work with business and technical operations teams to develop detailed operational support process documents
- strong writing skills enabling the production of clear, concise, understandable documentation
- Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Detail oriented with the ability to keep detailed notes to record project decisions and requests
- Ability to understand the interaction of software and hardware components at a high level Nice to have
- Experience working in electrical power industry
- SCADA knowledge
- GE Power On Reliance experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.