This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest companies in the world! The client is looking for an Internal Communications Lead. This consultant will work within the IT Organization. The primary responsibility of this consultant is to support communications and stakeholder engagement efforts for a highly visible project. This consultant will work with C-suite leadership including the CIO. Executive presence is a must.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $110 - 115 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Corporate Communications and Communication Plan Development
- Experience in large highly matrixed organizations
- Executive Presence and Stakeholder Management
- Oral and written communications skills
- Presentation skills including development of collateral
- Experience in IT portfolio
- "Create communications plans and deliverables for IT and business stakeholders
- Stakeholder identification and engagement
- Stakeholder alignment
- Developing key messaging and talking points
- Assess and align on current roadmap
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.