We are looking for a Desktop Technician in San Antonio, TX for a 3-12 month contract. You must be able to be onsite; our client is okay with some remote work.
In order to be considered for this role we are looking for the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years' experience as a desktop technician
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills with Microsoft Operating Systems (O365), Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 2003 and Microsoft Applications in a corporate environment
- Experience with Active Directory management
- Proven Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Solid communication skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good customer relationships
- Experience with PC Imaging Processes and Software Deployment tools like SCCM
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provides installation, configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of PC hardware and PC software applications
- Supports Microsoft Operating Systems, Windows 10, Windows 7, and Microsoft Applications in a corporate environment
- Provides Microsoft 365 Support/Administration
- Provides mobile device support
- Imaging hardware using SCCM
- Deploying new hardware and software to other local facilities
- Proactively identifies and resolves potential customer service problems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.