- Creates and manages project work plans and work breakdown structures.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience.
- Project Manager position-based certification(s).
- Previous client project experience is a highly desired, preferably in power generation, transmission, or commercial operations; we would like to avoid additional client process learning curve if we have qualified candidate with previous experience.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $94.37 - 99.37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Drive requirements definition and document results based on meetings with business sponsorship team and stakeholders within IT and business.
- Create new, and update existing, business processes included within the scope of the strategic effort through collaboration with business sponsorship team and stakeholders within IT and business.
- Lead and coordinate testing efforts for software implementation and assist with test planning and scheduling.
- Work closely with business sponsorship team and assist them with end-user communications and deployment to end-users.
- Work closely with project technical team and architects to create and implement deliverables and present information to various audiences.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.