The Sr. SAP Engineer designs, develops (ABAP), configures, tests, maintains, and enhances SAP solutions for Finance and Indirect Procurement. In this role you will drive engagement with software vendors, solution consultants, company customers, and IT colleagues to understand, assess, and develop solutions within a SAFe agile framework.
location: Walker, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
What You'll Be Doing (Responsibilities:
- Design, code (ABAP), configure, test, and implement programs.
- Configuring SAP S/4 HANA FICO including but not restricted to FI-AR, AP, GL, Fixed Assets, Banking, CO-Product Costing, CO-Profit Center Accounting, CO-Cost Center Accounting
- Performs unit tests, monitors results, and takes required corrective actions as needed.
- Optimizes and enhances applications and interfaces to meet SLA/functional requirements.
- Provides subject matter expertise and technical consultation in new systems development, new package system evaluations and enhancement of existing systems.
- Drives engagement with ITS Security and Infrastructure teams to ensure secure deployment of vendor applications.
- Partner with the Product Owners and Vendor partners to develop acceptance criteria for features and user stories and ensures acceptance criteria are met.
- Coordinates structured walkthroughs, secure coding, and technical reviews ensuring application coding and design follows secure coding and design principles.
- Actively participates in all team Agile ceremonies.
- Assists in the production support and maintenance of applications as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.