We're currently searching for a highly skilled Sr. Program/Project Manager to help our client's Product Development & Delivery as a liaision between Business Stakeholders and Technology / Engineering leads. The Sr. Program Manager understands technology and has a stellar business acumen. Through objective analysis and creative
thinking, the Sr. PM enables Engineering and Business stakeholders to reach
consensus on a plan of record that achieves the high priority business goals
within time and resource constraints.
The Sr. Program Manager is accountable for providing transparency for business owners.
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60.25 - 67.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Own oversight of the delivery schedule and plans for the programs and project across the enterprise through implementation, launch and support, by working with the Product Management, Engineering, and Operations teams to support the definition and quality release of product delivery.
- Adhere the software development life cycle policy and procedures; ensure all technology programs and projects follow the software development life cycle and make continuous improvements.
- Solicit, analyze, and define functional and non-functional technical requirements and priorities with the business owners and other cross functional stakeholders using process flows, technical requirements list, specifications, diagrams, scenarios, mockups, and/or models
- Provide project management leadership, guidance, and day-to-day execution support for Technology projects, ensuring technology initiatives are executed on-time, on-budget,
on-scope, and with expected quality.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the project to the Technology Management team, working with all project teams (Dev, QA, Operations, etc.), external teams, and represents the organization to external partners and vendors
- Capture and manage project risks/issues and the execution of risk mitigation/contingency plans and any necessary escalations
- Participate in user acceptance testing of system enhancements and projects
- Manage resources, team, and other project conflicts to resolution
- Maintain and reports periodic status by proactively monitoring the activities of the team members/leads and the health of data (burndown, bugs, etc.) for area of project/program responsibility
- Manage compliance with all IT governance standards through approved tools, templates, policies, procedures, and process leanings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- This team supports the technology arm of the company and will require off-hour
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.