We have a need for a contract Project Manager for a 3-12 month engagement for a client of ours in San Antonio, TX.
Below are some of the skills/background required:
- Provides leadership and manages initiatives according to the organization's project methodology.
- Ensures that projects meet expectations regarding schedule, budget, scope and quality through metrics and benchmarking.
- Leads multiple, cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Develops and submits business cases for projects.
- Develops solutions to critical business issues and presents alternatives.
- Ensures the integration of sound project management principles and practices into all projects.
- Oversees projects and coordinates activities of project teams.
- Performs functions such as project management, program management, strategic planning and/or resource planning and budgeting.
- Facilitates teams, including team chartering, group problem solving and/or process improvement work.
- Performs analysis of project data.
- Generates reports and data.
- Effectively communicates issues and recommends strategies and tactics.
- May develop procurement and technical specifications for vendor or contractor services.
- May coordinate field activities as assigned.
- Curate Leadership Development digital learnings
- Develops documentation and roadmap for curation across multiple digital platforms
- Performs other duties as assigned.
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 47 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provides proactive services to project teams, business customers, process management teams, and management with a focus on facilitating effective planning and oversight of projects, establishes collaborative and strong relationships with operational leaders and decision makers throughout the organization to promote the practice of sound project management principles.
- Responsibilities may include working in various departments.
- Focuses on tactical aspects of projects through the evaluation of job costs, productivity improvement and process efficiency associated with work performed.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization.
- Participates in strategic team efforts and the development of departmental goals and objectives.
- Management of project deliverables, including satisfaction of scope requirements, cost/budget adherence, schedule management, risk evaluation and mitigation, and quality management.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.