Our client has an immediate REMOTE CONSULTING opening for an experienced Solutions Architect to help develop solutions and work with onshore and offshore teams in an Agile environment.
This position can be remote and is a consulting position. Candidates will be be working on major integration projects and any experience with API and SOA is preferred.
location: Warren, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
As a Solution Architect, you will provide technical architecture oversight and advisory across multiple projects and strategic initiatives enabling innovate and optimize technology capabilities. You will be accountable for collaborating with development teams (including employees and vendor partners) in evaluating new technology solutions, enhancing existing solutions, designing POCs, conducting design/code reviews and establishing engineering patterns and standards. You will ensure technology solutions are architected in accordance with company standards for quality, security, scalability, performance, and sustainability.
- Create and maintain technical design for software implementations across enterprise as both an individual contributor and a team lead
- Review current capabilities of existing systems, processes, and procedures to best identify how these can be integrated with solutions
- External product/package capability analysis to integrate with internal systems
- Design efficient solutions to work with both new solutions that are required, or additions to current functionality
- Develop and design of APIs in an SOA framework
- Specialize in identifying data, channels, and technology to integrate between enterprise systems and external products/packages to develop
- Work with development groups, product solutions and business partners to define the appropriate design
- Lead business and technology partners in scope identification for what is needed for success, and be able to translation that to appropriate technical solutions
- Develop software design that will meet the immediate problem, and will be able to be executed on as well as maintained and improved on over time
- Review and continuous improvement of the quality of design and internal standards as needs change and additional problems are found
- Develop non-functional requirements including scalability, availability and performance when needed
- Define what Proofs of Concept are needed to develop internal knowledge or experiment with new technologies, frameworks, software packages
- Enforce a combination of industry best practices, enterprise architecture standards and product specifications to develop the appropriate solution
- Work within the guidelines that are industry standard for working within a regulated environment with SOX policies.
- 7+ years in software architecture and development
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivilent
- Knowledgeable in SOA best practices and methodologies
- Possess in-depth knowledge of application design and development approaches, including user interface, ETL, rules processing, data integration, services, etc
- Ability to provide "hands on" leadership for technical development activities, including solution design, coding, issue triage and resolution
- Experience in the Cloud applications is a plus
- strong problem solver and exhibit creativity in architecting technical solutions
- Well-rounded skillset touching all layers of a solution including back-end, middle, front-end, infrastructure and data
- Experienced in enterprise integration patterns and system integration
- Strive for continuous improvement, high quality, high performance, and business value for solution development and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.