Ideal candidate background:: good to have health care experience
a. - 6 to 8 years in the software engineering profession.
b. - Minimum 3 years of Programming Experience in Java script/ReactJS/Redux, Complex micro UI framework, Java/Sprint boot micro api services, react native
c. - Minimum 2 years' experience with cloud infrastructure using Azure/AWS
d. - Demonstrated success designing and building high-quality commercial software applications
e. - Proven experience delivering software using an Agile/Scrum methodology
f. - Expertise across the entire SLDC
g. - Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
location: MINNETONKA, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.