Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing end customer, a leading Entertainment company. This will be a contract to hire with potential to convert after 6 months. Work can be performed remotely. Our Client is looking to bring on a Salesforce Project Manager to support their in flight projects.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to translate business needs into documented detailed technology delivery requirements with clear scope, schedule, budget, and quality targets
- Drive day-to-day delivery of outcomes in partnership with functional teams, leveraging clear project roles and project management best practices, including controlled processes for change, issues, and reporting
- Work closely with Salesforce Admins and stakeholders to ensure the business requirements are accurately translated into technical requirements and user stories so the team has everything needed to take action
- Assist with identifying issues with the Salesforce applications and track resolution with the Salesforce Admins, system integrator vendors and stakeholder teams
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.