- We are looking for a highly skilled senior software engineer who is proficient with development in AWS across the entire tech stack. You will be responsible for building scalable and user centric applications on our internal and external cloud platforms. This includes greenfield development at client's innovation studio at Optimist Hall, or as a remote developer. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and design. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential. Knowledge of AWS services and CI/CD processes are required.
- Technical and Professional Expertise and 3+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Experience across the entire stack of software development
- Experience with CI/CD platforms like Jenkins, Concourse, or CodePipeline
- Experience with AWS services like Lambda, Fargate, API Gateway, and SQS
- Influential communicator with technical and non-technical individuals
- Can work autonomously and self-initiated
- A team player! We want people who are humble, hungry, and smart!
- Additional Desired Qualifications
- Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform and CloudFormation
- Bash Scripting
- C# / .Net Core
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $56 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Design and develop APIs
- Provide technical guidance to leadership so that solutions are built with innovation and sustainability in mind.
- Learn the business drivers of a product and help drive the technical direction of a product to fulfill the desired vision through human centered design.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.