Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $63.75 - 68.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Minimum of Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Agile Certified Scrum Master (PMI-ACP) required
- Five or more years of direct experience in one or more aspects of Information Technology (Software design/ development, IT Architecture or other related IT areas)
- Two or more years of explicit experience as an Agile Scrum Master of an Agile delivery team, preferably in a variety of situations including large organizations
- Effective facilitation skills
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous, fast paced environment where priorities shift rapidly
- strong problem solving skills and ability to identify win-win solutions
- Effective influence, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Hands-on VersionOne tool experience preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.